LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Learning Tower Mischief

The other day I was reading one of my favorite adoption blogs. It is a mother that has twins. She had this picture of both of her daughters laying up on top of the counter. They had climbed up on the learning tower. I love, love, love, my learning tower. We have had some of the best expericence on the learning tower. The girls can help me cook, bake, or just watch what I am doing. I think I have mentioned before that Daddy doesn't like it at all. He doesn't appreciate the help in the kitchen! And the amount of times we have stubbed our toes on the tower is countless. If the tower is not in the kitchen they hang on my legs, crying "carry you", which means they want me to pick them up. Well when I was reading this Mom's blog I just kind of laughed to see her girls up to such mischief. I hadn't seen my girls trying to climb up on the counters at all so I just leave it there all the time. This is what I saw after coming out of the laundry room today.Yes Miss Tippy Tails was having a grand old time.I think she was inviting Kitty Boo Boo to join her.Caught in the act and told to never do it again. Safely made it down.............until.........
Meilynn, remember what I was doing this morning? Do you want me to show you how? It's easy just do this! (So much for obeying Mommy!) Thanks Emma that was Fun!

No comments: