LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Monday, January 21, 2008

Late Post of Christmas 2007

I have been so late in posting these but I wanted to make sure that I got Christmas morning on the blog since it is Meilynn's first Christmas. My beautiful daughters! Meilynn Grace Shiyue, Meghan Justine, Kami Michelle and Emma Sophia Mingjing. This is Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Poma's house. The girls are wearing the cute panda dresses I ordered from another Mom who is raising money for her adoption. They are really well made and so cute! It looks to me like we have room for two more?
Kitty Boo Boo dumping out her Christmas stocking! She loved Christmas! In the photo is her most special present, her Hello Kitty.I think Santa went a little overboard with the stocking stuffers! Emma opening her stocking stuffers. Meilynn is not going to let go of her Hello Kitty. Some of Santa's gifts Meghan with Emma and her new camera. And Emma's favorite gift, her new pink car
Meilynn loves hers too!

No comments: