LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Quick update

My little dancing queen! Copying her Mommy
Just a quick update tonight because I am too tired to do anything more and my husband will kill me if I don't get off this computer:} I have made the plane reservations with Lotus Travel. I have made the tour and in country flight reservations with Always and Forever Adoption and Homeland Tours (this is the Beijing portion) I have made the reservations for Changsha and Guangzhou with Cleveland Circle Travel, and I have made a reservation for Kami with Lotus. She made her own arrangements from Barcelona to Beijing. First of all I would not be able to do this without my family! They have all helped out. My Mom babysat Emma yesterday while I bought the gifts and did shopping. Today my sister Julie came over to play with Emma while I made numerous phone calls and went shopping again. And then tonight my sister Debbie came over to play with Emma and give her a bath. She woke up today with a runny nose so pray that it doesn't turn in to anything more. We go to the Dr. on Friday for her 2 year old check up (a month early since we knew we might be in China) Pray that she doesn't cry the whole time. She has to get shots again! We will then go to lunch with my sisters and mom to celebrate my Mom's birthday and mine. Tomorrow I will get our Visa's back and our plane tickets from Lotus. So I think I will be sticking around doing more packing. Tomorrow night Iwill get my hair done while my daughter Meghan comes over to help Mike with Emma. I think we are in good shape except for no sleep. Emma's waking has gotten worse this week. So Mike and I are dragging. I started taking vitamins today. This post has gotten really boring so I think I will end it now. Good night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki !!
Just a few words from Barcelona to wish all the familly a wonderfull time in China !!!
even we area all looking at the blog to see how things are going ...don't worry if you don't feel like writing , you have more important things in mind right now !!
Big hug to all of you and Bao-Xiao and me are wishing thay you have a wonderfull "forever familly day "

JoAnn in NJ said...

Hi Vicki,
Emma looks adorable in that outfit! Like a mermaid! :)

We have the same kitchen and Kelsey just loves it.

Congrats on getting this far, I look forward to the rest of your trip!

Good luck!
JoAnn in NJ

Jewel4dug said...

Emma looks like a little fairy in that costume too cute
Julie