LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Thursday, July 05, 2007

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Fourth of July! It was really hot here, over 100 degrees so Mommy started making pies early. She made a Cherry pie because it is my Daddy's favorite and an Apple pie of course!Mommy put stars on it to make it extra special. Mommy's Grandma taught her to make pie crust. I am going to learn how to make it too!Mommy and me taking a break from baking!Mommy has the computer sitting on the kitchen counter so while she was baking she found this dress and ordered it for Meilynn and me. Mommy can't figure out how to delete this picture so there are two of them. Maybe because she ordered two? The back is really cute too! After the baking was done we went out to Grandmas and Grandpas house. I call them Mama and Papa. I went swimming with my Aunt Debbie. I played with my cousins Frankie and Nick. And then my 3rd cousin Steven came out. He is 7 and lives really far away in Washington DC. We had a lot of fun together. Mommy didn't do a very good job of taking pictures.
Grandma made me orange juice popsicles! Yum!!!! This is what I do when I want to see the picture that mommy has just taken. I fell asleep before the fireworks started. So this is my second fourth of July and I still have not seen fireworks. On the way home Daddy and Mommy stopped to watch the fireworks while I slept in the car seat. Next year Kami will be home and she will make sure that I see them. I guess it will be special that Meilynn and I see them together for the first time!

1 comment:

Elise said...

What a little patriotic cutie!!! I think it is special that she gets to see her first fireworks with her sister!

Love that dress too...I have been wanting to order it also:)