LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Friday, July 13, 2007

Getting Out!

Mommy and me thought it might be a good idea to get out of the house instead of waiting all day for the TA to come. Mommy took me on a McDonalds picnic. This is where she drives through McDonalds and then we take it to the park. I only like to eat the meat on the hamburger. No bun for me! I am an Atkins girl. I like to just pick it up in my hands and eat it this way. Mommy gets me apple juice and apple slices to go along with my meat. I still don't have the concept down of not squeezing the juice box. Even though we were at the park, Mommy had that phone out ready to take a call. I heard that there were going to be a bunch of packages arriving at agency's today. My April LID group was hoping that we would get LOA's and TA's. But it turned out to be a false alarm. Towards the end of the day a few people did report that they got TA's. So I hope that my agency will get mine on Monday. I haven't seen anyone get a TA yet with an LOA date that we have. So we have not been skipped or anything. The furthest I saw was an LOA of June 18. Ours is June 25th so maybe this next week we will hear good news. I have about 25% of the packing started. *** Next time Mommy will need to bring insect repellent. As the day went on bug bites began appearing all over me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for a quick TA!!!! Maybe next week?!?!