LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Monday, July 09, 2007

Beach House and a big oops! Mommy made

This is me one year ago at the beach! I couldn't even stand up on my own. I was just home from China two weeks! What a difference a year makes! I love going to the beach house. I love to wear my sunglasses, run on the beach, collect rocks, and play in the sand.
I love playing in the Ocean with my Daddy. We have so much fun chasing the waves. I am ready for Daddy to teach me to surf. This is my friend Marty. I like to share rocks with him. I also like his little beard. When he takes a break from surfing he plays with me in the Ocean. We really came to the beach to go to a wedding. It was my first wedding and boy did Mommy and Daddy find out what a party animal I am. I danced the night away. A Popsicle on the porch with Daddy on a hot summer night.Mommy's big oops! Mommy told you about the cute backpacks she ordered for Meilynn and me. Well she somehow ordered only one.But with both of our names on it! So now Mommy has to order two more. I don't know what she will do with this one. I know, does anyone out there want to name there baby Emma Meilynn? I think that would be a pretty name and my Mommy already has a backpack for your baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Is there any way to return it?

But I agree, it is a very pretty name. :) But my daughter already has a name picked out for her, or I just might use Emma Meilynn!

Julie said...

That is hilarious!! "My mommy already has a backpack for your baby" is still making me giggle. Just keep it and whenever you go out for a quick trip just put both of their things in that bag. Or leave it in the car for a "catch all" since they will be close in age, they will share a lot. Keep extra snacks, juice boxes and toys in it just in case. That way on those quick trips, you can just grab one bag! :o)

Sue said...

Well, if you don't find an Emma Meilynn to pass it on to, you can keep it. The girls will each have their own bags w/ their personal things, and then this bag could be for the things they have to share. Exactly what Julie says!

The bag is adorable though!

Sue B