LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Quilt Squares Are Off To The Quilter!!

YES! Finally! I have sent the Quilt Squares off! I was so worried that I was not going to have enough! With this adoption happening so much faster and not being a part of three DTC groups it was a lot harder to get to 100 wishes for the Quilt and 30 wishes for the cuddle quilt. I know how much it is going to mean to Meilynn. Emma already enjoys her quilt so much!
Can you believe that these two Zip Lock bags hold enough squares to make two quilts?The first two squares that Meilynn received!My really good friend, Mary, made this cuddle quilt for Emma. She had bought fabric for her quilt but you know how life gets away and she missed the deadline. (Did I mention she is the most popular Pediatrican in our city?) So she brought over quilt squares for Meilynn's quilt and the very next day on my doorstep was a cuddle quilt( that she made herself! ) for Emma. The woman is amazing and special!I only wish I had such talent! Here is Emma the first week home on her quilt!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mary is an amazing woman!! Where did she find the time to make such a great quilT? Meilynn will love it! I'm proud to say she is our pediatrician too!! :)