LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

LOA IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our LOA arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am at Lake Mead without internet access but I just had to post that we did get it and in usual fashion it was not usual at all for us. I was on a houseboat!!!!!!!!! I will explain more when we get home!!!!!! LOA arrived on day 69! LOI March 1 2007 PA April 10, 2007 DTC April 10, 2007 LID April 17, 2007 LOA JUNE 25, 2007

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Vicki! My first Mama Model is going to be a Mama again! I was so excited to find out you were headed back to China for another daughter. Emma is just a beauty, and I am sure she and Meilynn will be quite a pair. Hope you are in China soon. I am headed back next week for a couple weeks of volunteer work- I will be posting where to read about it on my blog. Best wishes to your family, you Lucky Mommy you!!

Jennifer Frey- Adoption Mama
admin@adoptionmama.com
www.adoptionmama.com