LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Houseboat trip and LOA!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Tippy Tail and her House Boat adventure! Hi! I am Emma Sophia Mingjing also known as Miss Tippy Tail
On our houseboat trip I had my first Pop-ca-ple. Mommy had to teach me how to suck it and not bite it! It was cold. After a while I showed Mommy my technique! Sucking on the side to avoid the stick!
My Mei Mei, (really she is my Jie, Jie but since her name is Meghan I have always called her Mei Mei) came after I was an expert and I showed her how to eat one! This is the way I spend my afternoons! Playing at the lake and driving the boat wears you out! Here I am with my cousin Frankie! I can't say my f's yet so his name is hard for me.I usually do something fun like this and then he copies me.
My Daddy lets me darive the boat. Here I am getting a ride to the end of the dock, Princess style! A very important paper came that Mommy and Daddy were so happy to get. They call it an LOA. It means my sister is going to come home! She will also be my big sister. Now I will have three big sisters and I am the Mei Mei. Here is that very important piece of paper. Me and my Mei, Mei!
Aunt Debbie likes to read to me. I rode the wave runner with my Mommy. Here I am driving the houseboat! Playing in the sand with Courtney! Aunt Debbie giving me a bath in the Lake, but I thought we were swimming! I had a really great time on my first house boat adventure. It would have been perfect if my sisters Kami and Meilynn had been there, but there is always next year!

No comments: