LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Friday, March 31, 2006

RETAIL THERAPY

I Have been advised by some people in my June DTC group (and you know who you are) that the best therapy for this wait is, RETAIL THERAPY. So after many months of saying I would wait until my referral to buy clothes for Emma, I broke down last month and bought her a cute lady bug jumper and shirt. Of course at Gymboree they have this thing called Gymbucks. Basically it is very smart of them. You come back on the set days that Gymbucks are good for and you get $25 dollars off every $50 dollars you spend! And then they get you back again by giving you a coupon for April 13th. I still won't have my referral then, so again I will be guessing sizes. So I had to go back and this is what I found. They are not shorts, but capris. And since we don't know Emma's size, I got 6-12 month and 12-18 month! They are so cute! Thanks Diane!

No comments: