LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Saturday, March 11, 2006

DOUBLE YOLK-TWINS

Some of you may know that we have requested twins. That is all that it is, is a request. We of course will be just as happy to have one! The chances of getting twins is very small. At most I see one set of twins referred each month. I took a poll of the end of May and June DTC groups and I found that 25 families have requested twins just in this group! So as you can see as much as I would love to get twins the possibility is very slight. Some people say there are the "unwritten rules to get twins". Here are some of those rules: 1. A certain income 2. One of the parents must be a college graduate. 3. Stay at home Mom. 4. No kids living at home or some say never had kids before. There have been instances where families did get twins even though they have kids at home. I don't know about the other rules. So really this is just speculation. Although it looks like if those were the rules we would be ideal candidates! You might be wondering why the double yolk egg? Well, not too long ago I cracked open an egg and it had a double yolk (twins)! In all my years of eating eggs I have never had a double yolk! So of course with all this adoption talk of signs, I got really excited! I even researched how common it was to get a double yolk egg. Double yolk eggs occur about once every 1000 eggs. Double yolk eggs are also considered good luck. So do you think we will get twins?

No comments: