LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Thursday, March 23, 2006

APRIL FOOLS!

I just want someone to tell me this is all a big April Fools Joke! I don't understand! Mike called and talked to our adoption agency last night and although they do not have the "official word" yet, they also have heard this and expect that it will be true! I think they are just as shocked as we are. Never have they only done 5 or 6 days of referrals. It looks like it will only go until May 30 or 31. Most people are saying May 30. So if it is May 30 we missed it by two days. Our LID is June 2 and there were no LID for June 1. My biggest worry now is, WHAT IF THEY ONLY DO ONE DAY next month? It is possible. Look at this month. We never expected them to do only 5!!! And the rumor (oh, I am getting tired of these, but I need them!) is that there are over 400 dossier's on May 31!!!!!! Please tell me this is all a sick April Fool's joke!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Angel said...

I'm sorry they're not including early June this month. It puts us all farther away. I can't wait to hold our little Emma Grace.

Hoping your referral comes really soon!